Watch our latest Fertility & IVF Webinar hosted by Dr Martin DeBono. Dr DeBono was joined by Clinic Manager Suzanne Loughlin and Care Coordinator Karen Dickens to discuss the fertility journey at RHG, our range of fertility assessments and the various treatment options we offer. Some of the topics covered in the live Q&A are as follows:
- How can I evaluate my fertility?
- Hi, we’ve been ttc for 2 years and half now and did 2 IUI. Both negative. The basic issue is sperm quality. After how many IUI should we consider move to IVF?
- I’ve been diagnosed with endometriosis, can I still become a mother naturally?
- Do fibroids affect a female getting pregnant?
- I’m single, do you have access to donor sperm that I can use?
- I have five frozen embryos with another clinic. Can I bring them to you as I would like to change clinics?
- How many rounds of IVF would you offer before the advice would be that it wont work for the couple? Is there a limit to the amount of attempts?
- We are a lesbian couple and are looking to get pregnant. I am 41, what is the process we should follow?
Click below to watch the webinar in full.