Acupuncture For You – A Tailored Treatment Package
Acupuncture in the lead-up to and during an IVF or ICSI cycle, with increased frequency during ovarian stimulation as well as around the time of transfer can have a significant effect on pregnancy rates and live birth rates.
Acupuncture may be “dose dependent” i.e, requiring a sufficient number of treatments over an adequate period of time.
The best approach is to consult with a fully qualified acupuncturist to determine a treatment plan for you.
Acupuncture can be given at various times in the treatment process and has many benefits:
- Prior to treatment – to influence the development of the egg by increasing blood flow to the ovaries, and to treat other underlying conditions e.g., Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, endometriosis etc. Treatment for this can start up to 3 months before your IVF cycle.
- During ovarian stimulation – to help with egg maturation
- To increase the thickness of the lining of the endometrium
- To help manage the side effects of the IVF medications
- To address male factor subfertility
Contact our recommended RHG partners today to book your free 15 minute consultation.
All are fully qualified, experienced in treating fertility patients and members of the British Acupuncture Council. The BAcC guarantees high standards of training, safe practice and professional conduct.
Caroline Wardropper Acupuncture
Lymm and Culcheth, Warrington
Hazel Grove and Bramhall, Stockport
Five Element Acupuncture Practitioner
07725 409865 / 01244 399328