Stress can be one of the major factors impacting on fertility. Here are a few simple activities which could be instrumental in enhancing your chances of conceiving by helping you to relax and feel less stressed.
1) Take a trip – Taking a trip to somewhere serene and secluded helps you to relax away from the chaos of daily life and you can feel at ease with yourself. Ideally choose a place where natural beauty is in abundance and there are some scenic spots to explore.
2) An orange a Day – Orange contains Norepinephrine which not only lifts up mood instantly but also boosts fertility.
3) Recalibrate your ‘do-to’ list – Focus on doing things which you enjoy. Eliminate as many as possible of those chores that you find cumbersome or insipid.
4) Take out time for sex – Sex can be a mood enhancer and fosters the bond between partners. It can also increase your fertility quotient.
5) Have some space for yourself – In today’s world when technology has become an integral part of our lives, it is not possible to discard all gadgets, but occasionally take time out away from technology such as mobiles and laptops. This can help you feel calmer and more relaxed.
6) Don’t be afraid to ask for help – Asking for help isn’t a sign of weakness. It is actually a first step in moving forward from many problems in your life which could be holding you back from having a baby.
7) Body Massage – Body Massage is a potent tool to soothe your frayed nerves and give your immense pleasure. It is mentally relaxing and emotionally invigorating.
8) Indulge in Meditation – Indulging in meditation is conducive for mental & physical health as well as for fertility. When the body is relaxed and mind is phlegmatic, the chances of conceiving increase significantly. Stress is one of the major causes of infertility and meditation is an excellent antidote to it.